Your shopping cart is empty!
All packages are 100% insured.
Please note, all damage claims should be submitted within 30 days of the delivery.
When purchasing Wallbedandsofa products, customer agrees to read and follow all instructions outlined in the assembly manual. Failure to follow all of the instructions may result in property damages and/or injury.
Wallbedandsofa will not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or injuries resulting from the failure to follow all instructions properly and carefully.
We strongly recommend using our White Glove delivery and assembly service, or any third party professional and insured contractor with experience in murphy wall beds assembly.
Wallbedandsofa furniture saves space and saves the environment. We are committed to utilizing materials and manufacturing technologies that minimize negative impact on the environment.
Every component of our furniture is carefully sourced form suppliers who adhere to sustainable and energy-efficient practices.
All wood based components we use are CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI certified and are safe for your home and our planet.
All Wallbedandsofa Wall Bed internal opening mechanisms and metal parts are covered by a lifetime factory warranty against manufacturing defects.
Wallbedandsofa offers a 5-year limited warranty on all beds, storage cabinets and desks, covering defects in workmanship and material quality. This coverage applies to the original buyer and is not transferable. Limited warranty coverage starts on the day of delivery.
In the event the defects are found, Wallbedandsofa will, at its discretion, repair or replace defective parts.
What is not covered under the 5-year limited warranty:
Defects in manufacturer workmanship are covered by limited warranty, such as:
Our sofas and other upholstered products are manufactured using strong and light woods for the frames, and pre-treated commercial grade fabrics to last a lifetime in any home.
5 year limited warranty extends to headboard and sofa internal frames and covers any manufacturer defects in construction and integrity of the furniture.
Fabrics are covered by 1 year limited warranty that covers defects such as seam failure, fabric separation and nap loss and discoloration.
Damage caused by improper cleaning, scratches, gouges, stains, heat marks, watermarks, imprints, ink, abuse, neglect, settling of cushions, shrinkage, wrinkling of fabric, and normal wear are not covered under warranty.
All Limited Warranties apply only to furniture used in residential settings with a climate controlled environment.
Additional protection plans are available for furniture used in rental properties and for extended warranties covering accidental damage.
Attention / How to / Read me / Owner's Guide
1. Furniture must be attached to the wall made of brick, concrete or similarly strong material. Wood or metal stud mounting is also acceptable.
Paper-mache and sheetrock like walls are not suitable. Do not mount furniture to paper-mache or sheetrock like material as improper mounting may cause injury to person(s) and damage to property.
2. When mounting on regular drywall, furniture must be fastened to wood or metal studs. Do not mount furniture to paper-mache or sheetrock like material without properly fixing to studs.
3. For safety and product longevity you must periodically inspect the mounting and mechanical connections for integrity and tightness.
4. Wall Bed mattress thickness may not exceed recommended limits. Doing so keeps mechanism free of obstruction and unnecessary stress.
5. Do not lean or rest heavy objects on the side or top of furniture. This may cause balance issues and compromise the integrity of your mounting connections.
6. Please use beds, desks, and shelving as intended. Not designed to be sat, stood, leaned, jumped (etc) on. Improper use may cause personal injury and damage to property.
7. With seasonal humidity change, you must inspect the interior and exterior of furniture.
8. Single, Twin, Twin XL beds accommodate the weight of one person. Improperly sleeping more than one person risks injury to person(s) and damage to property.
9. Before any unmounting or disassembly please contact Multimo Beds for technical support and instruction. Failure to properly detach risks injury to person and damage to property.
10. It is important to remove excess pillows, blankets and fold headboard before closing unit. Failure to remove obstructions and then forcing operation of the unit may cause damage to property and/or person. If the bed is stuck, do not force it! Contact Wallbedandsofa.
11. For Bunk Beds:
a. Always use the provided ladder when accessing top bunk.
b. Be slow, careful and aware of surroundings when opening top bunk.
c. Do not horseplay. Beds are to be slept on only.
d. Some have legs that fully extend when open- be aware of where the leg is and will be.